Friday the 13th, Lawrence Ghost Tour in September
Friday, September 13, 2019
Ghost Tours of Kansas LLC
Friday the 13th, September Ghost Tour in Lawrence, Kansas
8PM 15.00 per person for a 2 hour tour.
## Lawrence Ghost Tour Details
- Lawrence Ghost Tour has been a top seller for many years now!
- History of Quantrill's Raid adds to the historical element of this tour along with the full apparitions captured on camera in Pioneer Cemetery during get-out stops by guests.
- Eldridge Hotel haunted stories continue to pile-up.Be sure to check out the picture of the ghost in the elevator at the registration desk and of course I am sure you have all seen "My Ghost Story" presenting The Eldridge Hotel.
- Teller's continues to be haunted by that of a ghostly man who was captured on laser grid during an investigation.
- Sigma Nu is an extra special highlight, and usually one we can go in if no special events are taking place and this location has been listed on Ghost Tours of Kansas most haunted top five locations, three years in a row.
- We do not guarantee ghosts, but cool stuff has happened during the Lawrence Tour. Many other locations not mentioned.
## Additional Information
- In order to attend the event, print out your confirmation receipt or show electronic receipt to attend the tour. WE DO NOT MAIL TICKETS
- Tour departs the lobby of The Eldridge by the fireplace inside. Tour lasts approximately two hours and you will get out in 2-3 spots for a few minutes to take pictures.
- Eldridge Hotel is located at 7th and Mass St.