Hosting Summer Camps or Programs? Let KC Parents Know About Your Activities!
KC parents use our Summer Camps Guide to plan their Summer.
Make sure they find your camps, classes & programs.
iFamilyKC is officially #1 in engagement with local families online, in print, in person and especially on Facebook.
KC parents trust us, and look to us for ideas & information about spring break & summer camps/programs. We work hard building quality relationships with our readers and with clients, which gets you results.
Reach your audience with content they want, from people they trust.
The more exposure Kansas City has to your brand, the better your results will be.
Get an edge over your competitors!
Get Your Name Out There
Make sure you’re in the Summer Camps Guide so they find your Summer classes, camps, and programs for kids.
Parents are constantly looking for more activities & programs to keep kids busy. Let them know you’re out there.
You’re working hard to make your camps and programs a huge success, but don’t forget to spread the word!
Let us help you fill them up. Utilize our established following & features to get your Summer camps in front of local families.
We love connecting great kids with great camps!
So Many Summer Camp Options
We’ve got options.
It’s always great to have options 🙂
Our Display Ad packages INCLUDE many additional bells & whistles to promote you. This is the most effective option.
We also have our Summer Camp Text Listing, which is ONLY $99 per month.
Plus, we have a few a’ la carte options available to meet your custom needs.
We have camps that have been advertising with us every year for well over a decade.
What we do works.
Need help with any of these features? Have questions? CALL (913) 219-4087 or EMAIL today.
Media Guide with all ad sizes and corresponding rates HERE,
Just fill out and return to guarantee your space!
Combine Our Proven Tools to Get Max Results
Maximum success & results come when you make use of all of the different platforms and methods we provide:
1. Change up your ad periodically, presenting a clear, concise message.
2. Make sure you have a call to action in your ad.
3. Utilize your social media platforms so we can SHARE & promote from them.
4. Let us know when you ADD a new social media platform to promote your business.
5. Submit your events to our online calendar which gets TONS of traffic and clicks.
6. Submit guest blog posts to educate area parents about your industry.
7. Email us when you have a new class, camp, product line, offer, service or event that we can showcase.
8. Host one of our iFamilyKC Kids Club events to get new people into your location.
9. Give us marketing materials that we can pass out at our events.
10. Reserve a Dedicated eBlast to send out to our readers, followers and fans. Display Ad advertisers get almost 50% OFF of our regular eBlast rates.
11. Do you serve groups, troops, classes & teams? Then you NEED to be in our Annual Field Trip Guide.
12. Have you scheduled a Facebook LIVE Show at your location? Includes the LIVE video on iFamilyKC Facebook page (+100K fans and boosted post.
ALL of these pieces working together is what garners maximum results.
The top 3 reasons you need to have iFamilyKC working for you:
1. We understand KC families & parents – we do it successfully daily. Let us help you.
2. Our quality reputation for offering the best customer service, along with results.
3. Your budget. We are the only local entity with these features & benefits. (Especially at this price point) We truly provide the best value for your marketing dollars. USE all that we offer!
These same features & benefits are available to advertise your Party Resources, Enrichment Programs, Health & Wellness Providers, Tutors, Products & Shopping for Children, Events & more!
Be careful when choosing who to partner with in your marketing endeavors.
Did you know some resources BUY Facebook followers & fans?
Building a community of over 107,000+ combined fans on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest, takes time, a commitment to quality content and focus on serving our local community. It’s taken us many years and lots of learning to steadily grow to this level.
iFamilyKC has never and would never purchase social media followers or fans.
We encourage you to ask this important question when you are researching places to collaborate with & advertise.