Disinfecting of Your Home or Office Needed? AFC Cleaning & Restoration’s Got Dependable Solutions
With everything that is going on right now, you may be wondering if you can disinfect your entire home.
Good news. You can!
A local KC company, AFC Cleaning & Restoration, is experienced in residential AND commercial disinfecting.
Whether you’re looking to disinfect your 2,000 square foot home or your 3,000,000 square foot facility or warehouse, you can use these services!
There are one-time options, or you can have them disinfect monthly or bi-monthly if you’re wanting to ensure a safe working space for your staff once we are all able to get back to work.
Electrostatic Cleaning & Disinfecting
Electrostatic Cleaning is a process by which a disinfectant solution is both atomized, charged and applied to surfaces that need treatment.
The process has been used to successfully disinfect many facilities from a variety of bacteria and viral pathogens (viruses), as well as mold & other not-so-welcome issues.
It will also work to disinfect against health risks, like the one we are experiencing now.
Why is This the Best Way to Disinfect?
It is a superior method of disinfection because:
- Treated Surfaces receive total coverage.
- Human error is eliminated when compared to wiping.
- Sensitive devices or electronics are not harmed with “over-wetting”.
- No excess disinfectant is used and minimal left behind preventing potential contact with staff.
- It is directional so only those surfaces or objects intended to be disinfected are treated.
- Depending on the chemicals used, a host of pathogens are rendered inert including SARS-COV-2.
What Does the Process Look Like?
AFC works to cover the MOST surfaces possible in wherever they are disinfecting.
To cover the greatest amount of potentially infectable surfaces, AFC will do the following:
- Move along walls in a serial fashion up a passageway and returning along opposite walls down the passageway staying within 5 ft of the walls.
- All “touch” surfaces such as door handles, etc. will be treated as encountered
- Workstations, tables and equipment will be treated as encountered and we will continue along the passageway.
- Rooms will be treated as encountered
If there are other areas you are concerned about in addition to this, you can always discuss those concerns with them to ensure they are addressed and you feel as safe as possible.
What Are My Choices?
You can choose between different disinfectant options. AFC will go over each with you to explain the pros and cons so you can work together to determine which will best meet your needs and solve your concerns.
You also choose your mode of application. There are different options to choose from based on your needs, size, and how often you would like the disinfecting to occur.
Are They Experienced?
AFC has worked with these compounds for many years. They are experienced in disinfecting using these methods, so you can be sure your family and/or staff are safe.
There is also a proven track record with the products they use. They are recognized as safe products to be used and are used in the market right now. (this is not a new product that you need to worry about)
Their team has also worked in the KC area for years, so they are a part of our community! You can rest easy knowing you will be well taken care of.
Why is AFC the Best Choice?
AFC is licensed and specializes in this kind of work. They are fully insured & have years of experience handling disinfecting just like yours. They also offer:
- Round the clock service (24/7)
- Insurance Claims – they will work with your insurance company
- FREE estimates – you can learn more without having to pay
- Rapid Response times – 60 minutes is an option!
They also serve most major counties in the KC metro – Clay, Platte, Jackson, Wyandotte & Johnson Counties. So, no matter where you live or work in the metro, they can come to you!
Disinfect Your Home or Office…Sooner Rather than Later
If you want to be sure your home is safe from potentially harmful bacteria and viral pathogens, get your home disinfected! If nothing else, it gives you the peace of mind that your home isn’t covered in germs…
We hope you consider this service to keep your family and staff safe.
From our family to yours, iFamilyKC