Research shows that music helps build children’s self-confidence, enhances complex reasoning and focuses listening skills. Early music instruction produces cognitive benefits in the area of spatial-temporal reasoning. Studies have shown that young children who...
Find Things to Do:
KC Parent's Favorites
- 100+ Fun Date Night Ideas in Kansas City: Go Out with Your Partner!
- 12 Day Trips from Kansas City: Weekend Trips, Family Vacations, & Road Trips
- Nominate the Best of KC: Choose The iFamilyKC Readers’ Favorites
- 2019 Spring Break Camps in KC: 39 Things to Do on Spring Break
- 15+ Fun & Family-Friendly Activities = $39.98…Pogo Pass Kansas City
- 2018 Summer Camps Guide for Kansas City: Find the Best Camp for Your Kids
- Where to Volunteer in Kansas City? 19 Places to Volunteer with Kids in KC
- 43 Reasons to Move to Kansas City [or Be Happy You Live Here]
- 56 Field Trips Ideas: Educational Things to Do In & Around Kansas City
- 26 Places to Take Family Pictures in Kansas City [Family Photo Ideas]